CollectingBanter

-   Baseball (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   sets and inventory (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=315759)

yermo May 10th 11 03:53 PM

sets and inventory

I have well over 700 sets, more than 95% of which are complete, with a book
value over $30,000.00. These sets include just about every brand. For
example, there are 16 2006 UpperDeck Series 2 complete sets. These book
alone at $200 at set. There are more than 10 2007 Topps Series 1-
Jeter/Bush/Mantle included. There are dozens upon dozens of insert and
parallel sets. In addition, I have thousands of star cards. This is an
ideal lot for a dealer who does shows or has an Ebay store. Everything goes
in one lot. Looking for approximately 12% total book value. It is a money
maker for the person who knows what to do with it.