CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   How can I join your group? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=322524)

[email protected] September 17th 13 03:22 AM

How can I join your group?

I have collected for several years, how can I join your group?

Jim
Brevard NC

Jerry Dennis September 17th 13 03:52 AM

How can I join your group?

On Monday, September 16, 2013 10:22:01 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I have collected for several years, how can I join your group? Jim Brevard NC

We're an open, unmoderated group. Just post a question or make a comment, and Welcome to RCC.

Jerry

Leonides September 20th 13 03:29 AM

How can I join your group?

I have collected for several years, how can I join your group?

First you must spam this group with unwanted advertisements for your eBay
auctions.
Then when people complain, whine about how they are trying to destroy your
business.

Jerry Dennis September 20th 13 04:28 AM

How can I join your group?

On Monday, September 16, 2013 10:22:01 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I have collected for several years, how can I join your group? Jim Brevard NC

You'll notice the resident troll continues to abuse everybody who comes here. He's a spoiled child who, like a dog, has to **** on everything to feel important. He's going to dump all over me for this comment, just like he does everyone else. I ignore him.

Jerry