CollectingBanter

-   Dolls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   VINTAGE BARBIE DOLL FOR SALE. (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=280198)

dc[_2_] September 26th 09 09:23 PM

VINTAGE BARBIE DOLL FOR SALE.

I am not 100% sure but believe she is called Bubble cut. Definitely an
early doll. She is in very good condition, small scratch on her bum. I
am a teddy bear collector so am not really good with Barbies. I have
pictures so if you are interested please let me know. Thank you

Barbara September 27th 09 01:57 PM

dc wrote:
I am not 100% sure but believe she is called Bubble cut. Definitely an
early doll. She is in very good condition, small scratch on her bum. I
am a teddy bear collector so am not really good with Barbies. I have
pictures so if you are interested please let me know. Thank you

would love to see pictures of the bubble cut barbie. Does she have dark
hair?
Barbara

RestorBabs October 8th 09 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbara (Post 632777)
dc wrote:
I am not 100% sure but believe she is called Bubble cut. Definitely an
early doll. She is in very good condition, small scratch on her bum. I
am a teddy bear collector so am not really good with Barbies. I have
pictures so if you are interested please let me know. Thank you

Hello, This website may help you:
http://dollrestoration.com/barbie_by_year.htm

Krista
dollrestoration.com