CollectingBanter

-   Books (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   FA: Bill O'Reilly The No Spin Zone Audio Book MINT (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=178375)

MR MR June 24th 06 09:12 PM

FA: Bill O'Reilly The No Spin Zone Audio Book MINT

Bill O'Reilly - The No Spin Zone - Unabridged. Read by the author. This
Audio Book is in MINT condition and comes complete with original
packaging. Please visit my auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

kal53 June 24th 06 10:04 PM

MR MR wrote:
Bill O'Reilly - The No Spin Zone - Unabridged. Read by the author. This
Audio Book is in MINT condition and comes complete with original
packaging. Please visit my auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E%3AIT&rd=1You

You couldn't pay me to take that book.

Kris Baker June 25th 06 02:21 AM

"MR MR" wrote in message
Bill O'Reilly - The No Spin Zone - Unabridged. Read by the author.

Now we know who follows BO'R: illiterates.

Press. The. Button. With. The. Arrow.

Chas Edwards June 26th 06 03:52 AM

FA: Bill O'Reilly The No Spin Zone Audio Book MINT

I sent the seller a message noting that rcc banned such material and
suggested rec.arts.books.marketplace. He answered with a polite
thank-you.

Kris Baker June 26th 06 04:15 AM

FA: Bill O'Reilly The No Spin Zone Audio Book MINT

"Chas Edwards" wrote in message
oups.com...
I sent the seller a message noting that rcc banned such material and
suggested rec.arts.books.marketplace. He answered with a polite
thank-you.

That's how he replied to me, the first time I reported his spams
to another group. But it didn't stop him from spamming. He's
been back there 3 more times.

It's best to complain to the ISP and when
he hits us again. He will.

Kris

Bob June 28th 06 05:26 PM

Kris Baker wrote:
"Chas Edwards" wrote in message
oups.com...
I sent the seller a message noting that rcc banned such material and
suggested rec.arts.books.marketplace. He answered with a polite
thank-you.

That's how he replied to me, the first time I reported his spams
to another group. But it didn't stop him from spamming. He's
been back there 3 more times.

It's best to complain to the ISP and when
he hits us again. He will.

Is your life really that pathetically empty Kris?
Sad.