CollectingBanter

-   Paper Money (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   UNC World Banknotes for sale (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=247745)

Giovanni C. Pettinaro April 23rd 08 08:40 PM

UNC World Banknotes for sale

Dear All,
We have a lot of World Paper Money for sale and almost all the notes
are in UNC condition. This week, among the many Countries we have, we
feature Cyprus, France, Jersey, Malta, Salt Spring Island, Sweden, and
United States. The whole stock can always be viewed and ordered on-line
at our company web site (http://www.papermoneymarket.com). PayPal is
accepted and wish lists are welcome. Please come and browse with
confidence our site and all our notes.
In case you have a slow internet connection, you can always download
the price list in PDF format in the World Map Page. Alternatively, you
can click on "Complete List" within the World Map and view all the
Countries available without any graphics. Hoping you do find what you
are looking for in our extensive stock, we wish you all a very happy
collecting.

Best wishes,
Dr. Giovanni C. Pettinaro
(IBNS LM-166, LANSA 1173).