CollectingBanter

-   Dolls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bedding For Your Doll Beds (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=270958)

Debbie[_2_] April 22nd 09 08:53 PM

Bedding For Your Doll Beds

Hi

I sell handmade quilts and sheets for doll beds. Their vintage look
designs work well for antique and vintage dolls and beds. They also
could be used for the historical American Girl dolls. My little quilts
are made in the same way a big quilt would have been made.

I have some things listed now on eBay. If you are looking for bedding,
please take a look. Please check back often as I am adding new things
all the time. If you don't see what you need or the size you need, I
also do special orders.

http://stores.ebay.com/A-Moment-In-T...ll-Quilts-More

Thanks!

-Debbie