CollectingBanter

-   Card discussions (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   1960 World Series (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18887)

Ron B. January 17th 04 04:41 AM

1960 World Series

Here's a PhotoJam of the 1960 world series, using my 1960 Topps cards:

http://rbjorn1.home.comcast.net/phot...ies/index.html

Hope some of you enjoy it. I'm just having fun, and I'm not
associated with the folks who produce PhotoJam.

Ron

Jeff Shaw January 17th 04 05:02 AM

Ron B. wrote:
Here's a PhotoJam of the 1960 world series, using my 1960 Topps cards:

http://rbjorn1.home.comcast.net/phot...ies/index.html

Hope some of you enjoy it. I'm just having fun, and I'm not
associated with the folks who produce PhotoJam.

Ron

Outstanding! The music fit the story; you, sir, are talented!

Jeff in Seattle

Ron B. January 18th 04 01:39 AM

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 21:02:46 -0800, Jeff Shaw
wrote:

Ron B. wrote:
Here's a PhotoJam of the 1960 world series, using my 1960 Topps cards:

http://rbjorn1.home.comcast.net/phot...ies/index.html

Hope some of you enjoy it. I'm just having fun, and I'm not
associated with the folks who produce PhotoJam.

Ron

Outstanding! The music fit the story; you, sir, are talented!

Jeff in Seattle

Well thank you, sir. Here's another you might enjoy.

http://rbjorn1.home.comcast.net/phot...ion/index.html

Ron in Portland