CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   WTB/ Pickering Cartridge For Seeburg (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=215750)

[email protected] May 26th 07 01:07 AM

WTB/ Pickering Cartridge For Seeburg

Hi, I'm looking for a decent used Pickering cartridge for my Seeburg R-
anyone have one for sale? I've tried Ebay, but the prices seem a bit
high..thanks for any help you can provide!
Jay email me at imaboveit at yahoo dot com

toucanf16 May 26th 07 12:13 PM

On May 25, 7:07 pm, wrote:
Hi, I'm looking for a decent used Pickering cartridge for my Seeburg R-
anyone have one for sale? I've tried Ebay, but the prices seem a bit
high..thanks for any help you can provide!
Jay email me at imaboveit at yahoo dot com

Try www.verntisdale.com . He has a direct replacement cartridge for
$119 he just brought to market. I've known him for many years and
highly recommend him for tubes, capacitor kits, pinbank rebuilding,
and cartridges. http://www.verntisdale.com/cartridge.htm

Good luck, Matt