CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   GOGU please free Seanie so we can play with him again.BaBa is pushing him out (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=173989)

SHIT THE DUMB JURK May 16th 06 12:25 AM

GOGU please free Seanie so we can play with him again.BaBa is pushing him out

gogu wrote:
? "PhantomX" ?????? ??? ??????
oups.com...
GOGU please free Seanie so we can play with him again.He used to make
my day,nothing like bitchslapping your faithful cocker-spaniel every
morning.

He is free, though I don't know for how long...

Well GobbledeeGogu why dont you make another impotent little
threat...................just like all the other threats you've made
since....................errrrrmmmmmm 1998 !

*LMFAOAY*

PWNT !

http://seanie.eu

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html