CollectingBanter

-   Paper Money (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Hong Kong Unveiled New $20 Banknotes Commemorating 2008 Olympic Games (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=252857)

[email protected] July 14th 08 02:28 PM

Hong Kong Unveiled New $20 Banknotes Commemorating 2008 Olympic Games

http://nutmegcollector.blogspot.com/

scottishmoney July 14th 08 02:32 PM

wrote in message
http://nutmegcollector.blogspot.com/

Fairly profitable proposition to print a note worth HK$20 and sell it for a
minimum of HK$138. The BoC examples are going for ridiculous sums, and I am
sure the HK will compete with them thus. A popular theme, and a lot of
collectors. And none of these notes currently printed do anything for me.
Older Chinese notes, that is where the good stuff is.

--
My Website on Numismatics - Scottish in Particular:

http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney