CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Star Collector Mailbox - 9/19 (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=187558)

Gummby3 September 20th 06 07:24 PM

Star Collector Mailbox - 9/19

Yes, I have dusted off the mailbox. There was actually a yellow envelope in there! Bonus: it was a success and WHAT a success. I actually thought this one was considered a sacrifice to the mail gods. :-) I sent a request to Eartha Kitt way back when she was doing 'Nine' on Broadway.

Eartha Kitt [singer/actress "Catwoman" 'Batman' TV show]
via a very expired Broadway venue
[sent 8x10 color picture, SASE; received it signed + 8x10 b&w inscribed/signed picture she sent]
[sent 11/14/03 - received 9/19/06] - 1041 DAYS!!

--

Mike
Gummby3

pe2 September 20th 06 10:09 PM

Star Collector Mailbox - 9/19

Congrats!

Remember mike, there were 3 Cats. Eartha, Julie Newmar and Lee Merriwether (my pick of the litter, LOL!)

Happy Hunting-
pe2

Gummby3 September 21st 06 03:23 AM

Star Collector Mailbox - 9/19

Definitely my pick too. I got to chat with Ms Meriwether off and on over the weekend at the Trek Expo in June. She is a very sweet woman and fun to talk to. Actually, Ms Kitt was the final Catwoman I need... well, I need to get Michelle Pfeiffer's too, but fat chance of that without bumping into her on the streets of East Texas or buying it. lol

--

Mike
Gummby3