CollectingBanter

-   Dolls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   POLL: What percentage do scalpers/collectors make up? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26196)

EctoJedi1 September 28th 03 01:07 AM

POLL: What percentage do scalpers/collectors make up?

I'm taking an opinion based poll. What percentage would you say each of these
play in the collectible toy buying market? (Both currently and in the recent
past, where we witnessed the late nineties toy boom).

COLLECTORS = ?
SCALPERS = ?
CHILDREN (newbies) = ?
RANDOM BUYERS = ?
DAMAGED (unclaimed/sent back to the company) = ?

So your account of the market, NOW and THEN. Remember to have your percentages
add up to a 100. If you want to list any reasoning on how you came up with your
numbers, that'd be interesting too.
Thanks,
- GREG