CollectingBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   FA/FS British Commonwealth Stamps on eBay (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=160543)

Abstamps January 21st 06 12:00 AM

FA/FS British Commonwealth Stamps on eBay

Hello,

Among my many eBay items I have the following closing over the weekend. If
these are in your collecting area you might well find them to be worth a
look.

Guernsey 1976 Europa complete sheets UM - MNH Below Face
10 x Hong Kong 1997 Classics Stamp Sheetlet No. 10 UM - MNH
St. Vincent Grenadines Sailing UM - MNH Well Under Face Value
Hong Kong Stamps 1997 Year of the Ox Min Sheet UM - MNH
10 x Hong Kong 1997 Classics Stamp Sheetlet No. 10 UM - MNH
Singapore First Day Cover - Postal Landmarks
Hong Kong 4 UM - MNH sets from the 1990's - Bargain
Pitcairn Islands 1966 Churchill complete set of 4
Hong Kong Stamps 1992 Olympic games MS 3rd issue. UM - MNH
The Gambia Used 1971 Fishes 12 of 13 Values Appx CV £17
Halley's Comet Miniature Sheet from Montserrat UM/MNH
Pitcairn Islands 1978 Coronation Ann'y Sheetlet UM
IOM 1981 £2 Queen Definitive - Very Fine Used
Isle of Man £2 Queen official FDC from 1981
British Virgin Islands 1985 Audubon Birds set UMM
Pitcairn Islands 1978 Coronation Ann'y Sheetlet UM
Tristan Da Cunha Defins - 1952 Overprints set to 1/- UM
1920 Samoa overprint on NZ Stamp - SG146 Fine used
Alderney 1985 Airport set of 5 SGA 18-22 UM - MNH
Belize 1978 Birds - 2nd Series set of 6 UM - MNH
IOM - Limited Edition Coronation Anniversary Booklet
Princess Diana Memorial Min Sheet - Solomon Islands UM - MNH

These are just a few of my listings, there are also many other items listed
and many other countries covered in my eBay shop. New items are added
regularly.

Please go he

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Abstamps-UK...3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

If your computer has any problem accessing links or the link gets garbled in
the posting, please do a seller search on johndin

Thanks and kind regards,

John D