CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   fs: Slide Collection (including Buffy) - $80 (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20292)

jb November 15th 03 02:01 AM

fs: Slide Collection (including Buffy) - $80

Hi, I have about 40 near mint Color Produciton Slides from series SLIDERS.

These are Episodic AND promotional individual and cast shots. Covers season
1,2 and I think 3 but have to double check.

usually sell in stores between $5-10 each.

ALSO- I came across TWO COLOR SLIDE PROMOS of CHARISMA CARPENTER, aka,
Cordelia Chase from Season 1 of Buffy - These are worth $10-15 each

AND- 1 Season 1 Cast Slide

Will not separate, sell complete for $80US + shipping

thank you for looking,

jim