CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   cards4kids.org (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=230193)

mreed316 October 20th 07 08:37 PM

cards4kids.org

Cards4Kids is a non-profit organization that donates trading cards and comic
books to handicapped, ill and underprivileged children. Your tax deductible
donations will touch the lives of these children in many ways. Any
appropriate trading card or comic book donations big or small are welcome.
If you have any trading cards or comic books that you no longer want, then
we encourage you to donate them to Cards4Kids. They will bring much joy and
happiness to their lives. For more information please visit our website at
www.cards4kids.org or send an email to

B and B October 20th 07 09:50 PM

cards4kids.org

Mark,
This could be a nice idea. But how do any of us know that you are
'real', as opposed to someone who simply set up a simple website this
year, registered to you, at your address and phone.

There's no other info. that I could find online, other than your
website.

Byrna