CollectingBanter

-   Dolls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Happy Easter Wishes/Orvus (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=245387)

tinkerbell March 22nd 08 02:54 PM

Happy Easter Wishes/Orvus

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am anxiously awaiting
Spring. Actually, I guess that it is here. HAPPY EASTER! Doesn't seem
possible with the weather that we have had in SW Missouri until
yesterday. Yesterday
was a beautiful sun shiney day. I have had a winter full of sickness -
colds, flu, bronchitis, walking pneumonia... When I wasn't struggling
with my health, I was helping care for my parents.
Mom got another pacemaker and had many bouts of the flu and
bronchitis;
Dad had knee surgery, had a stroke and then had a major heart attack.
After that he got stints! It has been one thing after another! How I
managed to keep up with my business and to crank out even one little
Hitty, was a miracle! Without my husband, I could not have kept my
head above water. Lets hear it for the husbands! Sometimes they get a
bad rap, and some husbands deserve that bad rap. lol Before I end my
chatter I will share with you my latest find! Orvus! It is a cleaning
compound for quilts, rugs, animals, etc! It is wonderful for colored
laundry. I use one tablespoon full of it for a full load of laundry.
am told that I won't even need that much when I receive and use my
new
LG washing machine. I bought my Orvus upon recommendation and I am so
pleased! I found it at a farm and home store. Guess that is all for
today. God bless! Barb http://barbspencerdolls.com