CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Succes : Scream queen Brinke Stevens (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=154033)

Leatherface November 28th 05 04:31 PM

Succes : Scream queen Brinke Stevens

Brinke signed 3 collector cards from scream queen illustrated
Adress can be found on her webside : http://www.brinke.com/

Took 1 month.

Leatherface

[email protected] November 28th 05 05:44 PM

Succes : Scream queen Brinke Stevens

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:31:45 +0100, "Leatherface"
wrote:

Not be nosy or offensive,but,was curious if Brinke was still
charging 20-25 per sig? I dont recall how long its been,but,when I
wrote her thru her site,I got an email with a price list.Again,just
curious.Thanks.

Leatherface November 28th 05 06:26 PM

Succes : Scream queen Brinke Stevens

I haven't paid anything. Just wrote a letter to her and included a sase.
It might be, because i'm from outside the states, that she has answered
without charge.