CollectingBanter

-   Card discussions (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   sports card shows (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19028)

Alex Adelewitz October 28th 04 09:04 PM

sports card shows

hey anyone,

I am just recently getting back into card collecting and was wonder if
anyone knows where I could get a listing of national card shows?
preferably New York State would be good, but anywhere is fine as well.
thanks a bunch and please email me if you can help me at all!

Alex

cjlcollect October 30th 04 03:54 PM

Hello,
You can find a list of card shows in the back of the Beckett Baseball
monthly magazine or on the beckett.com website.
Good luck,
Chris
Whybidmore Collectibles
http://www.whybidmore.com

NobleGB November 2nd 04 07:33 AM

GREATER BOSTON SPORTS COLLECTORS CLUB SHOW
Nov 5/6/7., 2004
Shriner’s Auditorium
Exit 30 off Rte 93, Wilmington, MA

Fri. 12 pm – 7 pm, Sat. 9 am – 5 pm, Sun. 10 am – 4 pm

Dave Grimes
Check out my WEB Page at
http://members.aol.com/noblegb/page/text.html