CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Show Nov.13 -So.Attleboro,MA (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=151873)

B and B November 11th 05 04:28 PM

Show Nov.13 -So.Attleboro,MA

Time for the last collectibles show of the year here.

60 tables of pop culture collectibles.

Dealers of nonsport cards, action figures, comics and more set up here
about every 6 weeks or so...longest running collectibles show in New
England.

Harry's Collectable Show
Nov. 13
Admission $3
hours: 10 am - 3 pm
Knights of Columbus Hall
304 Highland Ave (Rte.123)
So. Attleboro, MA

Directions:
From Rte 95 take exit 3 or 3B
to 123 West for 3 miles.
(you'll cross over Rte 1, and Rte 1A)..
K of C Hall is on the Left.

So c'mon down (or up!)...there's lots of good chatting and comraderie
for card collectors....get the latest sell sheets and promos..fill in
those gaps in your collection. Hey, maybe even buy some boxes of cards
to keep you warm over the winter (next show here isn't for 8 weeks)...

There's lots of new releases (it's been raining card series for two
months!!); like Serenity, Stargate Atlantis, SW:ROS Widevision, Xena &
Hercules Animated, Smallville Sn. 4, The Batman Animated, Doom, Kong 8th
Wonder, Three Stooges, John Wayne..whew

Get info. on releases due thru the end of this year - like The
Apprentice, WWE Heritage Wrestling, ST:TOS Art & Images, Lost, Alias,
Battlestar Galactica Colonial Warriors.

All in one place, for $3...

Course we'll be set up there as usual...
Looking forward to seeing everyone, stop by our booth and say hello...

Byrna
B&B Grrrl AF & Cards