CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Safari cards (wildlife animal cards), Editions Rencontre (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19928)

Marco Menna October 10th 03 12:46 PM

Safari cards (wildlife animal cards), Editions Rencontre

Does anyone have these cards? I'd be interested in exchanging
information...

do you know what animals are on the cards
83-11
101-21 ?

Marco

John Bates April 14th 13 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Menna (Post 51730)
Does anyone have these cards? I'd be interested in exchanging
information...

do you know what animals are on the cards
83-11
101-21 ?

Marco

It looks like you've been waiting for a reply for 10 years....

I am just in the process of cataloguing a large set of these cards, which are sorted by the 24 categories and then in alphabetical order. Card 101-21 is "Viellot's Crested Fireback Pheasant".

John Bates April 20th 13 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Menna (Post 51730)
Does anyone have these cards? I'd be interested in exchanging
information...

do you know what animals are on the cards
83-11
101-21 ?

Marco

....and finally: Card 83-11 is one of the Environment Fact Cards. The top right says 'Swamps', and the smaller text underneath says 'Natural Surroundings' and 'An inland Delta'.

msweet February 9th 14 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Bates (Post 695220)
....and finally: Card 83-11 is one of the Environment Fact Cards. Thekop right says 'Swamps', and the smaller text underneath says 'Natural Surroundings' and 'An inland Delta'.

Do you have all the cards? There are a few cards I am looking to trade or purchase to mae my collection complete.

divemouse March 23rd 14 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msweet (Post 696118)
Do you have all the cards? There are a few cards I am looking to trade or purchase to mae my collection complete.

I have a set of at least 1,200 of these which I am willing to sell individually or as a set. Please message me if there's a particular one you're looking for.