CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   FS:***STAN LEE**** Autographed Marvel Card (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19407)

duplex August 8th 03 04:56 AM

FS:***STAN LEE**** Autographed Marvel Card

Well this is it.....I finally dug out all the comics stuff Ive
collected over the years and have decided to sell a few of the gems,
and this is definitly one of them....

1990 Marvel Stan Lee "Mr. Marvel" card #161 signed by the man himself.
The front has a cool painting of Stans face, made up of some of the
heros costumes and designs which he helped create. The back is a mini
biography...information and facts about Lee.

This is an AWESOME card...it made a great addition to my
collection....$50.00 adds it to yours.

Please email me and I will send you a pic of the card.....

Duplex