CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Can anyone help with pricing (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19365)

Michael Noll August 2nd 03 04:09 PM

Can anyone help with pricing

Non-Sport Update says the following:(All prices assume Ex-Mt)

The Man on the Moon (1969-70)
Cards 1A-55B 1.50 each
Set(55) 120.00
Cards 55-99 .75 each
Set(55) 50.00
Card (#'d 1 of 99, etc) 1.50 each
Set (99) 200.00
Unopened Box 325.00
Unopened Pack 15.00

Adventure (Gum Inc. 1956)
Card (non-athlete) 2.00
Card (athlete) speculative (no price given)
#86 Schmelling $300-400
Set (99 cards w/o #86) 200.00
Set (100 w/ #86) 600.00

Hope this helps.

Michael
http://lkgreene.com/cards/
http://lkgreene.com/video/

winston b. hart wrote:
I was wondering if anyone could help me with some pricing help and set information.
The 1969 OPC Man on the Moon set has how many cards and what is the price for
a set in very good to excellent condition.Also a 1956 set of cards that has Adventure
wrote on the back.Also tells what is pictured on the front.Not sure of much more than that.
Could someone please help me with what the set is and the value of singles.I am sure
that some singles are worth much more than other.Any help would be greatly appriciated.
Thanks in advance,Winston.