CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   FS: 1991 Topps "HOOK" Wax Box (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19289)

Jim Sinclair July 22nd 03 07:38 PM

FS: 1991 Topps "HOOK" Wax Box

1991 Topps "HOOK" Wax Box

I have for sale the (Factory-Sealed) 1991 Topps "HOOK" 36 ct. Wax Box. The
Wax contains Super Glossy Movie Cards * Stickers featuring Dustin Hoffman,
Robin Williams, Julia Roberts, Bob Hoskins, Phil Collins, Gwyneth Paltrow,
Amber Scott and the entire cast in scenes from Steven Spielberg's film "Hook".
The 1991 Topps "HOOK" Wax Box is Factory-Sealed in MINT condition.
Price $15. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you