CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Disney Promo Cel Cards (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19282)

TMCDUCK July 22nd 03 03:49 AM

Disney Promo Cel Cards

These are the Disney Film Cel Promo Cards that were available thru Suncoast.
They are printed on thick mylar and look like a film strip

I have available for sale:
#101 101Dalmations (Live Version)
#106 Hercules
#112 The Rescuers
#113 Lion King II - Simba's Pride
#115 101 Dalmations (Animated)
#116 Bug's Life
#118 Tarzan
#123 Cinderella II
#124 Hunchback of Notre Dame II
#125 Monsters Inc.
#126 Beauty & the Beast (Special Edition)
#127 Lilo & Stitch
#128 101 Dalmations II - Patch's London Adventure
#129 Treasure Planet
#130 Atlantis - Milo's Return
#131 Jungle Book 2
#132 Piglet's Big Movie
#133 Sleeping Beauty
#134 Lion King (Special Edition)
#135 - not announced yet
#136 Stitch The Movie - exclusive to video.

$5.00 Each or 3/$12 + freight $1.00 in the Continental USA
or will Trade 6 (your choice from above) for either the Bambi Standing Cel
(Suncoast), Bambi sitting Cel (Record Town) or the Hunchback (Record Town-not
suncoast). I need these to finish my set. - These last 2 were not the same as
the Suncoast - video store versions and none of these were numbered.
Will also trade 1 for 1 from any above for Fun & Fancy Free, Pooh's Grand
Adventure, Peter Pan, Little Mermaid, or Melody Time.
I also accept Paypal.
Thanks,