CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   FS: 1995 McDonald's "Batman Forever" 32-SkyCaps Set w/Slammer (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19362)

Jim Sinclair August 2nd 03 08:17 AM

FS: 1995 McDonald's "Batman Forever" 32-SkyCaps Set w/Slammer

1995 McDonald's "Batman Forever" 32-SkyCaps Set w/Slammer

I have for sale the 1995 McDonald's "Batman Forever" 32-SkyCaps Set with
Slammer (Canadian Food Issue). The SkyCaps Set features: Batman, Robin, The
Riddler, Two-Face, Chase Merridian, Sugar, The Batmobile, Alfred,
Commissioner Gordon, 1 Gold (Batman Logo) Slammer, and many more.
The 1995 McDonald's "Batman Forever" 32-SkyCaps Set with Gold Slammer is in
MINT condition.
Price $30. US plus postage

Note: I have singles for trade in this set. Inquire with wants.

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you