CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Guaranteed Safe Auction Site (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19286)

Twestl1814b July 22nd 03 08:12 PM

Guaranteed Safe Auction Site

Dear Friend, I saw that you buy and sell over the Internet and I wanted to
suggest to you a new safer site called NAXCOM. If you are as frustrated with
current On-Line systems as I am, I promise you that you will like this new site
a lot!

Buyer Protection With Every Transaction: With over 1,000,000 seller items
listed for sale, it is always safe for us to buy an item on NAXCOM, because our
money is placed into a holding account until we receive and approve the item we
purchased.

Sellers’ Listings As Low As 90% OFF: NAXCOM also has a new Price Slash System
where sellers list items at Full Book/Retail Price. Every day the item
doesn’t sell, 10% is slashed off the price until the item sells or the sale
ends at up to 90% off the Book/Retail Price.

Seller Guarantee/No Listing Fee: Everything on NAXCOM is fully automated so
that we never have to contact the other user. There is also no risk when
selling our items because NAXCOM doesn’t charge us a Listing Fee. Also, we
only receive a sale confirmation when the Buyer has paid us in full.

FREE $$$ Promotion: Currently, NAXCOM is having a special promotion that allows
both of us to get some free money! If you Sign-Up for a FAST, FREE account (no
monthly/membership fees) and make at least $20 worth of purchases, they will
put $5.00 into both of our accounts.

Referred To NAXCOM By: To get the free cash you will need to let them know that
I referred you (my referral information is listed below). You can refer your
friends and keep getting $5.00 deposited into your account as well.

FREE To Browse: Thanks for your time and when you get a chance go over to
NAXCOM, I promise you that you will like the way that they have eliminated all
of the risk of Buying and Selling on the Internet.

Sincerely,
Terri
Collectibles Unlimited

or use #4696