CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   1939 Standard Rockola wiring diagram (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=325375)

[email protected] March 3rd 20 12:53 AM

1939 Standard Rockola wiring diagram

Hello,

I am in need of the backdoor wiring diagram for the 1939 Rockola that was on the back door and amp schematic. If the 1940 is similar I'll take that to compare. Any help would be appreciated. It was rewired/hacked for free play way back when...Thanks, Tim in KY

John Robertson March 3rd 20 03:46 AM

On 2020/03/02 4:53 p.m., wrote:
Hello,

I am in need of the backdoor wiring diagram for the 1939 Rockola that was on the back door and amp schematic. If the 1940 is similar I'll take that to compare. Any help would be appreciated. It was rewired/hacked for free play way back when...Thanks, Tim in KY

Check with Victory Glass - they have very good reprints of the old time
Rockola manuals.

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com