CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   FA: FRANKLIN handheld dictionary/thesaurus NEW MODEL 35%off (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=321401)

radioguy August 24th 12 09:00 AM

FA: FRANKLIN handheld dictionary/thesaurus NEW MODEL 35%off

Come see this handy new model Franklin Electronic MWD-465 Dictionary and
Thesaurus organizer loaded with 274,000 definitions, 500,000 synonyms and
antonyms plus challenging word games, phonetic spell correction, a databank
for storing names and numbers and more for an opening bid that is 35% off or
buy it now for 27% off! Hit the link below and the auction will end next
Monday, August 27th at 3:18 PM central when I get out of my first day of
class for the Fall semester. Thanks for looking!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110938652204...84.m1555.l2649