CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Time to post (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=287075)

Joe February 14th 10 03:57 PM

Time to post

Haven't posted in a bit. Finally sent out some letters, had a day to
myself, so worked up about 75 letters, 4-5 went to England (DW stuff),
the rest were military people. So far I've received back 6 successes,
2 RTS and 1 had passed away; here my list

Brooks, James, L, WW 2 ace, 2 signed IC's.
Edens, Col. Billy, WW 2 ace, 2 signed IC's, he sent a signed business
card.
Carmichael, Dan, WW 2 ace, 2 signed IC's.
Bryan, Donald, WW 2 ace, 2 signed IC's.
Curtis, Robert, WW 2 ace, 2 signed IC's.
Becker, Richard, WW 2 ace, 2 signed IC's, he sent a signed, picture
post card.

Passed away
East, Clyde

RTS
Carroll, Oscar, Tsosie, a 'WW 2 Navajo Indian Code Talker, every code
talker I've written to have returned my requests, don't think they
want to be bothered.
Hurlbut, Frank, WW 2 ace

Hope everyone is having a good year, so far.

Joe