CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Any other rcc-ers with the same problem?... (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=252076)

gogu[_7_] July 4th 08 09:56 AM

Any other rcc-ers with the same problem?...

? "PC" ?????? ??? ??????
. ..

"tony cooper" wrote in message

What you've done in the last couple of
months might be, but you have to come to their attention first.

Well the last two months have been from the same hardware and ISP but
different web browsers and operating systems. I wonder if that gets their
undies in a bunch?

I believe it's the country you are accessing they are monitoring and not the
specific ISP...
I am saying this because when I am home I'm accessing my eBay account from
home and office (different ISPs) and at times from some hotspot and never
have problems.
When I change *country*, then in a couple a days problems begin...

rgrds