CollectingBanter

-   Dolls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Aggie Scarlet In Box, Mint Condition (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=321924)

[email protected] January 16th 13 05:23 PM

Aggie Scarlet In Box, Mint Condition

I have an Aggie Scarlet Cabbage Patch Doll still in box, never taken out, so mint condition doll I would like to sell. I almost put it on ebay, and then decided to do a little more investigating first. I have not removed the doll but can see her name on her birth certificate through the plastic. Other than that, I know nothing about her. Can anyone help please? Info, worth.... anything would help. Thank you.
Cassie

[email protected] January 24th 13 03:47 PM

Aggie Scarlet In Box, Mint Condition

On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 12:23:40 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I have an Aggy Scarlett Cabbage Patch Doll still in box, never taken out, so mint condition doll I would like to sell. I almost put it on ebay, and then decided to do a little more investigating first. I have not removed the doll but can see her name on her birth certificate through the plastic. Other than that, I know nothing about her. Can anyone help please? Info, worth... anything would help. Thank you.

Cassie

[email protected] January 24th 13 03:53 PM

Aggie Scarlet In Box, Mint Condition

I just did some more investigating, opened the bottom of the box and viewed signature very carefully. It is in black ink, which I see means it is from 1983, first year they came out. I found one on ebay for 259.99 with 26.60 shipping. Could it really be worth that much? And I realized I spelled her name wrong in the first post, it is Aggy Scarlett.