CollectingBanter

-   Football (US) (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   HELP PLEASE...REALLY need some help folks...big bills looming! HUGEDISCOUNTS OFFERED (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=293401)

Gridironherosandgreats June 22nd 10 10:24 PM

HELP PLEASE...REALLY need some help folks...big bills looming! HUGEDISCOUNTS OFFERED

http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Users...reats,sp,vList

Ok folks, I've got 3 VERY 'TAXING' issues looming in the VERY NEAR
future (like the END of this week...)

I have spent the PAST 2 MONTH'S reducing prices, AND accepting '50%
OFF' offers.

I am STILL falling short of THE BILLS I NEED to cover!

I HAVE FURTHER REDUCED PRICES BOTH YESTERDAY AND TODAY!!!

PLEASE make me an offer - I PROMISE TO ACCEPT IT!

MANY CARDS ARE ALREADY 79-94% OFF BOOK!

Auto's are up to 88% OFF BOOK!

PLEASE BUY/OFFER in the next couple of days!

http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Users...reats,sp,vList

As Always, thank you for looking!
Jim