CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Magic: The Gathering on eBay (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=234152)

[email protected] November 23rd 07 10:01 PM

Magic: The Gathering on eBay

stores.ebay.com/The-Six-Armed-Goddess

The Six-Armed Goddess offers inexpensive playsets (x4 lots), Rare and
foil singles, and cards from the most current sets. We're continuously
adding new stock.

Recent items include Militia's Pride, Cruel Edict, Lorwyn basic lands,
Mogg Fanatic, Condemn, and Guile. We specialize in Commons and
Uncommons, so you'll also find plenty of inexpensive and/or older x4
lots.

*** Check out our Stocking Stuffer Special: Six random playsets,
Commons & Uncommons, Mirage through Lorwyn, for $1.95 postpaid. That's
$0.08 per card with FREE shipping. ***

Please use the store's e-mail link to get an exact quote (including
shipping, etc.) for any listings you're interested in. Thanks for
looking!

stores.ebay.com/The-Six-Armed-Goddess