CollectingBanter

-   Dolls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   FS: Multiple Porcelain Dolls in Northern VA (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=321169)

[email protected] June 17th 12 09:33 PM

FS: Multiple Porcelain Dolls in Northern VA

I have 13 porcelain dolls from various makers for sale (in northern VA). I am not a doll collector and am trying to sell these dolls for a family member who has fallen upon hard times.

I know nothing about these and all the info I have came from the boxes and their contents or a quick search of the internet.

I am looking to sell the lot for a fair, reasonable price or simply get some more information so I can properly list them.

1. Maryse Nicole Originals - Vanessa
2. Madame Alexander Doll Co. - Cissy by Scassi
3. Franklin Heirloom Dolls - Princess and the Frog Prince
4. Franklin Heirloom Dolls - actual name unknown ('Wedding Bride Doll')
5. Franklin Heirloom Dolls - actual name unknown ('green dress')
6. Precious Heirloom Dolls - Fayzah Spanos Collection, 'Christening Baby', #187 of 500
7. Lenox Victorian Bride - The Lenox Bride
8. Dynasty Doll Collection - Kelly
9. SWD Inc, by Susan Wakeen - actual name unknown (baby in pink outfit)
10. Maker and name unknown - *have picture of back of neck with # and maker
11. Ideal - Shirley Temple???
12. Star Lily Bride Barbie
13. Christian Dior Barbie (1995)

***More pictures can be found here.. http://home.comcast.net/~mtpacifico/...llsale.html***