CollectingBanter

-   Baseball (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Game used jerseys autographs up to 85% off (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=260820)

casecrackers[_2_] November 20th 08 03:30 PM

Game used jerseys autographs up to 85% off

We have the following rookie & player lots on ebay with no reserve
vist our New ebay store @

Http://www.SportsCardLiquidators.com

filled with game used cards 1/1's autographs rookies & more whole sale
lots
we will be adding a clearance area with in the nest few days & dumping
800+ rookies & refractors & inserts
they will be 75 to 90 % off beckett prices with a special reduced
shipping cost

book mark our store we are always buying large collections & breaking
them up