CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   And now for something completely different... (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=322000)

oly February 2nd 13 02:14 PM

Hoarding and Looting!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/looters-steal-...205449015.html

It is my contention that there is an overt MSM campaign to convince the general public that "hoarding" is a mental disease; and that collectors will be labeled as hoarders whenever the Gov't finally wants to steal all their/our good stuff...

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you!!!

oly

Batson D. Belfry February 2nd 13 10:08 PM

"oly" wrote in message

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you!!!

That's twue - just ask Fwankie - he's claimed here and elsewhere that there's a
vast conspiracy to drive him out of business.
I guess it has finally succeeded cause he isn't listing his crap on eBay any
longer, preferring the more reliable income that giving blow jobs in public
toilets provides!
Me: "So Fwankie, how much money did you make today?"
Fwankie: "$100.25."
Me: "Who gave you a quarter?"
Fwankie "Everybody."

oly February 2nd 13 10:56 PM

On Saturday, February 2, 2013 4:08:01 PM UTC-6, Batson D. Belfry wrote:
"oly" wrote in message

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you!!!

That's twue - just ask Fwankie - he's claimed here and elsewhere that there's a

vast conspiracy to drive him out of business.

I guess it has finally succeeded cause he isn't listing his crap on eBay any

longer, preferring the more reliable income that giving blow jobs in public

toilets provides!

Me: "So Fwankie, how much money did you make today?"

Fwankie: "$100.25."

Me: "Who gave you a quarter?"

Fwankie "Everybody."

Frank isn't on ebay??? How can ebay survive the loss of all that revenue???

oly