CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Michael Vick @ Leavenworth (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=245442)

pe2[_7_] March 23rd 08 04:10 PM

Michael Vick @ Leavenworth

I guess now Mike Vick has plenty of "Time" (oops) to sign autographs, and
legible ones at that.

This article notes he's at Leavenworth Federal Pen in Kansas.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

I got him on 2 different occasions here in Newport News, Va. He signed both
"Mr.Electric" and "VT Special Edition" Sports Illustrated covers.

pe2

barefoot March 23rd 08 05:35 PM

Michael Vick @ Leavenworth

wonder if he would do it...
i think his website is still up where he's selling autographs. so who
knows...good luck. maybe prizon will get his autograph to be something
nicer than it was.

Bill Plenge March 23rd 08 05:57 PM

Michael Vick @ Leavenworth

pe2 wrote:
I guess now Mike Vick has plenty of "Time" (oops) to sign autographs,
and legible ones at that.

This article notes he's at Leavenworth Federal Pen in Kansas.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

I got him on 2 different occasions here in Newport News, Va. He
signed both "Mr.Electric" and "VT Special Edition" Sports Illustrated
covers.
pe2

I wonder how they handle autograph request from other prisoners. They don't
allow them to have anything of value, yet they have an inmate who can create
something of value just by writing his name. I suppose they just inform him
that if he signs any autographs for fellow prisoners he would be held in
violation.

Best,
Bill

pe2[_7_] March 23rd 08 07:54 PM

Michael Vick @ Leavenworth

I have heard that is well. All people know in today's world, the autograph
can be a valuable commodity.

pe2

Sue H March 23rd 08 08:36 PM

Michael Vick @ Leavenworth

I'd never ask for his graph. He's horrible.

barefoot March 23rd 08 09:15 PM

Michael Vick @ Leavenworth

yeah, but there are people who collect convicted felons as well asmass
murderers...
i'm sure john gotti got letters asking for his autograph..so it's no
surprise that vick would too...
who knows..it's interesting though.

pe2[_7_] March 23rd 08 09:18 PM

Michael Vick @ Leavenworth

Yeah, I got his autograph prior to knowing he was in a dog fighting
operation. I thought he was a good guy. little did we know...

Sue H March 23rd 08 10:56 PM

Michael Vick @ Leavenworth

I think the animals he killed were better than he is.

barefoot March 24th 08 12:48 AM

Michael Vick @ Leavenworth

more than likely, you are right...
a dog won't kill you if you can't fight.

sadly, most dogs brought up in that environment have to be put down,
no matter what...their training just makes them unable to live a
normal doggie life...

[email protected] March 24th 08 01:01 AM

Michael Vick @ Leavenworth

On Mar 23, 2:56*pm, Sue H wrote:
I think the animals he killed were better than he is. *

but animals were put on earth for man to torment as he pleases. If
Vick's dogs had been in the Far East, they would be on somebody's
dinner plate right now.