CollectingBanter

-   Card discussions (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Does this make sense to anyone? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18714)

BlackJet76 July 12th 03 03:34 PM

Does this make sense to anyone?

Ebay user A
HREF="http://contact.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserEmail&req
uested=bkyleb8&frm=279" bkyleb8/A has a feedback rating of 2 with 100%.
Yet when I check his feedback is seems that he has four positive feedbacks,
three from unique users. So shouldn't his rating be 3, not 2? Like I said he
has no negatives.

Mike McHugh July 13th 03 01:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
just looked at it and he has 5 positive feedbacks but yet his rating is 3
but 2 positives. 2 are from unique users.and
0 neutrals.

0 negatives. 0 are from unique users

bkyleb8( 3 )

who knows whats going on

vanLingleMungo July 15th 03 11:02 PM

Ebay's feedback system has been screwed up for about a week, now. I'm
missing 8 from my total. I've got no negs, 593 total positives from 381
unique people, 1 neutral (converted from a positive years ago when the
person deactivated), and a 373 feedback. Imagine my momentary shock when I
logged in one morning and saw that drop, how could I have ****ed off 8
people overnight? It looks like only certain people are affected, no
indication as to who or why.