CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Looking for Advice (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=25398)

Aladdin Sane August 30th 03 08:34 PM

Looking for Advice

I am recently returned to a love of my youth, collecting coins. I am
considering going into e-bay to trade, and perhaps have a retirement
activity when that time comes. Just now I am looking for advice for people
who buy/sell in this manner.

Questions include how much investment capital is necessary for a small
operation to begin? How about lots? (Since it will be part hobby/part
supplemental in retirement, I would have to time to sort and grade). When
should a grading service be used? Will it be cost effective?

That will do for a start. I'm sure other advice will flow.

Thanks

--
*
/?\