PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Washington, DC / Baltimore, MD Stamp Collections

Stampex1
August 31st 04, 03:57 AM
As a stamp dealer living in Rockville, MD, I am available to appraise or
purchase stamp collections in the Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD areas. I am
interested in U.S., Foreign, and Worldwide Collections, FDCs, back-of-book,
anything philatelic! I'm a long-standing member of both the American
Philatelic Society and the American First Day Cover Society. If you have a
collection which you'd like to sell or have evaluated, please e-mail me at :
. I advise against replying to this board, as I rarely view
it.

Google