PDA

View Full Version : FS: Various Stamps In Collection

Justern
April 5th 04, 06:55 AM
Moving house, selling the following

Australia Post 1993 Yearbook - Hardbound - Complete Set
Israeli Postal Service 1991 - Yearbook - Hardbound - Complete Set
Israeli Postal Service 1992 - Yearbook - Hardbound - Complete Set

Otherwise, can someone recommend a place in Sydney who I can take my stamps
to for sale.

Regards
Justin

justern (at) Hot Mail (dot) CoM

TC
April 7th 04, 03:38 PM
On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:55:09 +1000, "Justern"
> wrote:

>Moving house, selling the following
>
>Australia Post 1993 Yearbook - Hardbound - Complete Set
>Israeli Postal Service 1991 - Yearbook - Hardbound - Complete Set
>Israeli Postal Service 1992 - Yearbook - Hardbound - Complete Set
>
>Otherwise, can someone recommend a place in Sydney who I can take my stamps
>to for sale.
>
>Regards
>Justin
>
>justern (at) Hot Mail (dot) CoM