PDA

View Full Version : Switzerland Issues New Cycling Mini-Sheet

Stamp Master Album
March 27th 04, 12:46 PM
Stamps
This week Stamp Master Album News goes to the Switzerland Postal
Service. In March of 2004 the Switzerland Postal Service has issued a
new stamp mini-sheet named "Cycling in Switzerland". Check out this
new mini-sheet and its specification at
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/NewsLetter/StampMasterNews.htm. Or go to
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/StampMain.htm and click the Stamp News
stamp.

Stamp Help
Our Foreign Stamp Identifier has six different indexes that can help you
find out what country your stamps are from. To access one of these
Indexes click this link.
http://www.stampmasteralbum.com/ForeignCountryIdentifierHome.htm . And
then click the index you need to get started. The Foreign Stamp
Identifier is now available on CD if you would like to work offline. You
can purchase it in our Store Front or Stamp Products Sales.

April Sales Page
Its that time again. Stamp Master Album April Sales are really a smash!!!
Album Wizard CD $22.50
Bachmann Spectrum GE Dash 8-40CW, #728 LMS Diesel Locomotive $39.95
1/72 Scale Space Shuttle $32.63
Lionel Diesel Fueling Station $79.96
Ireland 2000 Yearset $29.99
Life-Like HO Logging Mill $25.50
Gillows F-14 Balsa Wood Tomcat kit $12.99
Kaleidoscope Science Mini-lab $7.00

Year Sets
This week Stamp Master Album will be adding its third year set index.
That brings are total number of year set pages to 240. The new index
will contain yearsets from Aland Finland, Austria, Canada, Faroe
Islands, Finland, Great Britain, Iceland, Ireland, Namibia, New Zealand,
Norway, South Africa, and the Soviet Union. These yearset are issued by
most countries at the end of each year and are a nice way to collect all
the stamps issued from a country in a single year. So if you like to
admire beautiful stamps, or would like to add a yearset to your
collection. Visit our year set section. A fast link is located below.

Life-Like HO Trains
Sorry! are GP20 Proto 2000 Locomotive sold out this month but we have a
great deal on a Spectrum LMS in April. We also have added a new
locomotive and some new cars to our HO train index. To begin with we
added the Penn Central Proto 1000 boxcar on page 29, the Bachman 4-4-0
steam locomotive on page 8, the DT&I Proto 2000 52'6" Drop End Mill
Gondola on page 32 and another CB&Q Gondola to page 30.

Lionel
The Santa Fe Hopper car and the Pennsylvania Single Dome Tank car are
now available on our site. These cars are economically priced at only
$24.99 each. They both have operating couplers and are made of durable
plastic. The tank car has Metal handrails and ladders and is 10" long
and the hopper is 9 1/2" long. In the next few weeks you will see a
change in our Lionel indexes. We will be condensing and adding more
track selection. For instance, our O-27 type line will consist of 42"
and 54" radius. Plus some other O scale track selection. So don't be
surprise if the index looks different.

Become a Stamp Master Album subscriber and become entitle to some
Special Rebates on our site. Check out the home page for complete details.

Fast Links to Stamp Master Album Sections: Click (Or paste to browser)
one of the links below to go directly to that section.

General
Sales Page http://www.stampmasteralbum.com/SaleHomePage.htm
Store http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/NewStoreFront.htm
Gereral Fun Stuff http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/GeneralFunStuff.htm