PDA

View Full Version : Plate Numbers on Souvenir Pages

Ronald Maifeld
February 25th 04, 05:48 PM
A "Plate Numbers on Souvenir Pages" spreadsheet in Excel format has been
posted on the PNC3 website at www.pnc3.org. The link is on the home page.
I have compiled the spreadsheet from a list provided by the "American
Society for Philatelic Pages and Panels", the web site of Professor
Frederick Bean, and my personal collection.
There are still quite a few 'holes' and probably errors in the data and
I'm looking for help in completing the missing information. I'm also
looking for suggestions on presentation and format.
Any help would be appreciated and will be acknowledged.
Thanks,
Ron Maifeld, Webmaster

Google