with your e-mail address. Some example of
stamps on clearance this week are:

Australia:
#72 - U, VLH, CV$10.00 - Scan
#C3* - MLH, CV$15.00 - Scan
Bahrain:
#92-5* - MLH-H, CV$9.50 - Scan
France:
#291 - U, LH, CV$6.00 - Scan
#304** - MNH, CV$35.00 - Scan
Malta:
#71 - U, H, CV$60.00 - Scan
Netherlands:
#9 - U, NH, CV$35.00 - Scan
New Zealand:
103** - MNH, Blk. of 4, CV$76.00 - Scan
#189 - U, small HR, Blk. of 4, CV$46.00 - Scan
#346** - MNH, FG, CV$5.75 - Scan
#O64a* - MH, CV$75.00 - Scan
St. Vincent:
All these stamps from St. Vincent have been identified by a serious
collector and President of a St. Vincent stamp society.
#2 - U, LH, CV$13.50 (Most have washed out color) - Scan
#4 - U, HR, "A7?" cancel, CV$125.00 - Scan
#5 - U, small HR, "A?0" cancel, CV$15.00 - Scan
#14 - U, H, CV$70.00 - Scan
#14 - U, H, CV$70.00 - Scan
#14A - U, HR, CV$10.00 - Scan
#27 - U, small HR, CV$110.00 - Scan
#28 - U, LH, CV$60.00 - Scan
San Marino:
#1* - MVLH, CV$10.00 - Scan
USA:
#68a* - MHR, F-VF, CV$900.00 - Scan
#233* - MH, FG, CV$87.50 - Scan
#235** - MNH, PG, CV$170.00 - Scan
#454 - U, NH, CV$10.00 - Scan
#442* - MLH, CV$10.00 - Scan
#494* - MLH, CV$10.00 - Scan
#495* - MLH, CV$10.00 - Scan
#619* - MVLH, NG, CV$20.00 - Scan
#645* - MLH, Blk. of 6, CV$25.00 - Scan
#650* - MLH, Blk. of 6, CV$47.50 - Scan
#719* - MLH, Blk. of 4, CV$20.00 - Scan
#848-51** - MNH, CV$6.85 - Scan
#C3* - MHR, CV$90.00 - Scan
#C4* - MLH, CV$25.00 - Scan
#C7-8** - MNH, CV$9.75 - Scan

Also, if interested, there are new eBay items up under
AlbionStamps. Here is the link to my eBay store:

http://stores.ebay.com/id=37972032

Thanks,
Andrew
Albion Stamps