PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Washington, DC / Baltimore, MD Stamp Collections

Stampex1
January 11th 04, 06:34 PM
As a dealer living in Rockville, MD, I am available to appraise or purchase
stamp collections in the Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD areas. I am
interested in anything philatelic- U.S. and Foreign Collections, FDCs and other
covers, back-of-book, etc., etc.. I also purchase autographs. I am a
long-standing member of both the American Philatelic Society and the American
First Day Cover Society. If interested, please reply to my e-mail address:
.

Google