PDA

View Full Version : Catalog numbers for MARY CASSATT 37c American Treasures Issue of 2003?

DARY
January 5th 04, 10:42 PM
Catalog numbers for MARY CASSATT 37c American Treasures Issue of 2003?

Can someone provide me with the Scott and/or the Krause-Minkus catalog
numbers for the MARY CASSATT 37c American Treasures Issue of 2003?
There are four stamps in a block repeated five times on one
self-adhesive strip.

My catalog is a few years old and does not cover current issues.

Thanks very much.
If necessary, please correct my email address before replying.

Jeffry L. Johnson
January 7th 04, 12:32 PM
DARY > wrote:

> Catalog numbers for MARY CASSATT 37c American Treasures Issue of 2003?

Minkus CM2437-40, Scott 3804-7.
--
To reply remove "void."

Google