PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Washington, DC / Baltimore, MD Stamp Collections

ARogolsky
December 21st 03, 07:04 PM
As a stamp dealer living in Rockville, MD, I am available to purchase or
appraise stamp collections in the Washington, DC or Baltimore, MD areas. I am
interested in U.S. and Foreign collections, First Day Covers, postal history,
back- of - book- anything philatelic! I also purchase autographs. I'm a
long-standing member of both the American Philatelic Society and the American
First Day Cover Society. Please feel free to contact me at . I
advise against replying to this board if you wish to contact me, as I rarely
view it.

Google