PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Washington,DC/ Baltimore, MD Stamp Collections

Stampex1
October 30th 03, 04:22 PM
As a stamp dealer living in Rockville, MD, I am available to purchase or
appraise stamp collections in the Washington, DC or Baltimore, MD areas. I'm
interested in U.S. and Foreign collection, First Day (or other) covers,
back-of-book- anything philatelic. I also purchase autographs. I'm a
long-standing member of both the American Philatelic Society and the American
First Day Cover Society. If you wish to reply to this message, please e-mail me
at , rather than replying to this board.

Google