PDA

View Full Version : New Zealand Issues New Lord of the Rings Stamps

Stamp Master Album
September 27th 03, 11:34 AM
This week Stamp Master Album News goes to the New Zealand Postal
Service. In November the New Zealand Postal Service will issue six new
stamps named "Lord of the Rings, Return of the King". Check out these
new stamps and their specification at
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/NewsLetter/StampMasterNews.htm. Or go to
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/StampMain.htm and click the Stamp News
stamp.

Stamp Help
Foreign Stamp Identifier has six different indexes that can help you
find out what country your stamps are from. To access one of these
Indexes click this link.
http://www.stampmasteralbum.com/ForeignCountryIdentifierHome.htm . And
then click the index you need to get started.

Sales
On the 1st of October our new sales page will be posted. This month we
will have another blockbuster sale starting with Scott's National Album,
Then we have two Life-Like Southern high quality HO E7 Locomotives, a
CB&Q Boxcar six pack each with different numbers, a F14 Tomcat model
that comes with paint and glue, Life-Like Nascar Four pack that comes
with the newly issued Fast Tracker Nascars for 2003, the Lionel Heliport
that has a helicoptor that really flies, and believe it or not the Space
Achievement and Exploration Uncut Press Sheet.

Stamp Sales
The new Browse by Country indexes are now available for use with Index
1, Index 2 and the Disney Index in our Stamp Sales sections. Just go to
the stamp sales indexes or Disney sales index and click the link at the
top of the index. Also some new stamp pages have been added. Stamp Pages
77 to 80 in index 2. Click here to go to stamp page index 1
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/PrivateCollectorStampSales.htm or
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/PrivateCollectorStampSalesA.htm To go
to stamp page index 2. Or scroll down to the bottom of stamp page index
1 and select next index text link. To go to the Disney Index click this
link http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/DisneyStamps.htm

Stamp Information
This month a new article was added to the Stamp Information section. If
you would like to know more about "Watermarks", then maybe this article
can help. Just click this link
http://www.stampmasteralbum.com/StampInformation/StampInfoIndex.htm and
then click the W at the top of the page to go to the W part of the page.
Then click the Watermarks link under the Watermarks title.

Become a Stamp Master Album subscriber and become entitle to some
Special Rebates on our site. Check out the home page for complete details.

Number 1 in stamp help.
Stamp Master Album
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com

Google