PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Washington, DC / Baltimore Area Stamp Collections

ARogolsky
September 15th 03, 04:06 PM
As a stamp dealer living in Rockville, MD, I am available to purchase or
appraise stamp collections in the Washington, DC or Baltimore, MD areas. I buy
U.S. and Foreign collections, First Day Covers, Postal History- anything
philatelic. I also purchase autographs and other paper memorabilia, and I'm a
long-standing member of both the American Philatelic Society and the American
First Day Cover Society. If interested, please e-mail me at ,
rather than replying to this board.

Google